Friday 12 December 2014

How to Find Inspiration


How does it feel like to be inspired? Don't you feel the need to be in-spirit and do more things during your day without the feeling of boredom? Are you wondering how do achieve that? Then keep reading!

Sometimes we need some motivations to push us and make us want to create something, even if that creation is just going outside for a bit, you are still creating that reality. I often watch motivational videos on youtube to wake that feeling inside my psyche and remind myself that I am in this reality not to just waste time in front of my computer, that I can choose to be the person I was send here to be and share knowledge, do things, be active and inspired.

When we feel unmotivated, is it because we don’t see the reward in doing anything that day? This article is my manifestation of inspiration because all day today I was struggling with getting anything done.
It was much easier to ignore the tasks I had to do and just sort of zone out. The more I lazed around, the guiltier I felt until finally it built up in me so much that I just HAD to start writing. I like writing and most importantly I like reading your comments afterwards :) so here we are, walking our paths together!

Focus

Sometimes I don’t know where to start so by going over the reasons that are stopping me from starting, I can better understand why those reasons exist in the first place. Some other times I focus my attention on the person I want to be and suddenly the inspiration comes to me. I let myself flow in the potentials and let the inner voice to become words. I speak from the heart. It's like an inner conversation that wants to be shared with other people.

Create a space of comfort

I find it very motivating to make a space of comfort. I love decorating cleaning my house and let the light come in. How can you have the feeling of completeness when your room/house/office that you spend most of the time at, is untidy,dark and smelly? You can also buy or create something and program your mind that every time I see this item, I will feel more focus and energised. Doing little things like this that compel you to create are incredibly significant if they help you get the job done! You can also listen to some music, raise that vibration! Feel the energy moving!

Take a break

Leaving your progress, even for just a few seconds then reengaging with it, helps bring a new vibe onto it. If I’m editing a picture and I’ve looked at it for too long, I have no way of judging if I like it anymore. I need to look away or just surf the internet for a minute before resuming.

When I look back at it, I always have a different view on it and know what changes to make. Drink some water, walk around or stretch.This stimulates your brain and pushes that motivational feeling within you.

Reward yourself

The number one reward for me is usually the feeling of finishing the project because I know that some of you will be benefited. Other rewards can be simple things like taking a break on the internet, getting a snack, play with your pet or even go outside-– anything that makes you happy!



It’s important not to push yourself too hard because once a feeling of obligation settles in, that vibration carries through your work.
If I’m starting an article or something because I HAVE to, I know I need to shift that vibration before I start. Throughout my life I’d always hear people say they’re waiting to be inspired to create something but that inspiration exists within all of us at all times.
There is no perfect moment to start creation, there is just the willingness to start. See the picture whole – see the finished product and feel the feeling that it would bring to you when it’s done. That’s inspiration.


Please share & comment :)
This article is offered under Creative Commons license. It’s okay to republish it anywhere as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, my name is Andriana Papacharalambous. I’m a member of the 144000 living in a human suit. I am a Freelance Journalist - Vegan food Blogger, Author, Transformational Coach, Intuitive writer -Spiritual Teacher, Freelance Vocalist & Earth Activist. I have a passion for truth, knowledge, the earth, health, getting back to our roots and embracing our potential and consciousness as a species. I'm a warrior of light and as a light worker and master teacher, my mission is to enlighten the genetic code of humanity and raise the God consciousness on Gaia, by evolving and sharing my knowledge with as many people as possible. My vision is to create a better planet for future generations. https://about.me/andriana_papa

No comments:

Post a Comment